********LES MOTS SOUDAIN VIENNENT/ PAPILLONS DE L'INEFFABLE/ ECRIRE UN HAÏKU… Claude Lopez-Ginisty*********

samedi 12 mai 2012

Haïku du masque






You removed your mask
And I suddenly noticed
That it suited you

+

Tu ôtas ton masque
Et j'ai soudain remarqué
Qu'il t'avantageait

Claude Lopez-Ginisty




click on picture!


Photo credit: Wikipedia

6 commentaires:

  1. How nice, you're joining Haiku Heights! I like this haiku.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Perfect haiku...Very nice to meet you in HH ~

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Good day, I think this is the first time you are sharing your haiku on Haiku Heights. You're very welcome.
    I loved reading this haiku and I love your weblog very much. I am a great fan of Basho and I even have a weblog on his haiku. You're very welcome to visit.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. verite qui émerge en forme théâtral et profond...

    RépondreSupprimer